Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Snow Machine,



This is just a quicky! But I have a few long posts planned coming up shortly. We have been busy this last week, Working, kitting, gyming and really working hard on heating better!

So today I was actually had some nice news from Revenue Canada in the mail. This is rare. 99% of the time its a letter saying we owe them money for this that or the other. Today I got my tax return for the last 3 years. I had been waffling for the last few months about getting a snow machine or not. now armed with a tax return there was no more waffling... We are the proud owners of a 2007 Yamaha Vector Snowmobile!!!!! it
s a solid work horse!!!! but not much of a show pony.

Any way Kel and I went for a little rip. The sled runs well!! and was is lots of fun. Kel got cold, so we rode to the shop and got her a full face helmet!! It also makes her less scared!!!
With smiles that big there is only one conclusion to make! Sleds are FUN!!!

Boz out.

No comments:

Post a Comment